The key to long term development is a plan for development long term!
Taking off throughout the year due to travel schedules and game schedules may be OK for a few weeks at a time, but progress stops or regresses every time you do that.
This is why Superior offers our in-season training program tailored to your sport and development needs.
In-season training includes:
- Specific Soft Tissues recovery methods
- Stim units for muscle recovery and pain reduction from injury/overuse
- Strength Training to maintain your progress
- Conditioning tailored to what you aren't doing
- Nutritional support to keep your body running at top levels
While every coach wants their players working that sport all the time, the reality is the body cannot handle doing the same few things over and over without changing things up.
Additionally, the body begins to lose out on speed, power and maximum strength with DAYS of stopping training!
In-Season training is the key difference between the good teams and the best teams.
Contact us today to find out how we can help keep you running at your best during your upcoming season!